Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Shooting with Bad Girls Season 10 Star Valentina!


Recently, I had the pleasure of shooting of Valentina from season 10 of the infamous Oxygen reality show Bad Girls Club!  Although the show typically depicts drama amongst female housemates you have to keep in mind that reality TV is meant to dramatize peoples lives and their relationships. Shooting with Valentina was an awesome experience. She was poised and classy with a great sense of humor and not to mention a BOMB model! I had a great team to work with on this shoot and the location was perfect for the look I was trying to accomplish! Check out all the photos below!



Two outfits designed by Benjamin Joedy.  Wardrobe was styled by Lepa Styles. Make-up and Hair by Arica Peni. Amber Rayne Photography.





 















The shoot turned out looking Ethereal! I was totally in love with the end result! 
Make sure you follow me and my team on IG:

Photos: @theamberrayne
Model: @valentinaamour
MUA/Hair: @alreadyperfect
Stylist: @lepaspicedome
Designer: @benjoedy

Leave some comments about what you think about the pics! 


No comments:

Post a Comment