Friday, July 20, 2012

DMV Summer: Hot Models

I gotta put on for my girls out here killing the scene with their modeling skills.  These seasoned vets are sure to deliver some quality work to enhance your projects and eye-catching photos that will definitely stand out!

Photography by Kreative Khaos
Meet Mi$Fit Marti
Style. Quirkiness. Beauty. Martika brings a unique, hipster presence to her shoots to produce eye-catching images.  Her sick tatts and clean face make an awesome palette to create some beautifully edgy images.

Name: Martika Ragan 
Known As: Mi$FiT Marti
Specialty/Talent(s)/Business: Model, Designer, Stylish
Affiliation(s): Big City Dreams 
About Marti: "19 year old Sicilian and African-American Model from the DC Metro area. I've been modeling for only a year and a half but I've been in a few videos and featured in a few art galleries as well as modeled for a few local clothing companies. I want to be the first high fashion alternative model. I am always out and about in the DC underground scene with an awesome hairstyle and fierce outfit. I am edgy but can pull off any themed shoot. I also am learning how to style being inspired from so many different forms of fashion. My style icons are: Sky Ferreira, Edie Sedwick, The Characters Effy and Frankie from the UK version of skins and Erykah Badu. I'm also in the process of designing my own line of Woman's Urban Streetwear."

Current/Upcoming Projects: "I am walking in a few shows for DC Fashion week and a show for NY fashion week. Dropping my clothing line in the next 2 months and styling an up-coming video from a local artist. I'm going to keep everything very hush and let my work speak for itself."

Social contact:
Twitter: http://www.twiiter.com/amerykahsmisfit
Instagram: @amerykahsmisfit 
Tumblr: (personal blog) http://www.amerykahsmisfit.tumblr.com/

Vids: 
Darren Hanible- DTF Music Video 

Photography by @Teeshotme (on Twitter)
Photography by Eryn
Photography by @Teeshotme (on Twitter)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely London Zhiloh
As I'm sure many of you know, London Zhiloh is EVERYWHERE and killing everything. From her modeling, acting, poetry, and custom clothing line; London seems to be a "Jack of All Trades" and master of all!

Name: London Zhiloh
Specialty/Talent(s)/Business: Actress; played character 'Tiki' in Money Matters the movie can be found on DVD, iTunes, Walmart and Netflix. Creative leader of my own modeling group ZhilohMODE™, face of designer Donibe's clothing line D&L BR™, active model, poet and designer.
Affiliation(s): D&L BR™ clothing line, Streamline Filmworks, Chic Theory™, POP™ (Persona of Pulchritude) Pulchritude Photography™, Ezhik™.
About London:  "I go by the name of London Zhiloh. Zhiloh being my alter ego. I've been molded to reach success as a young child. My mother (@DONIBE) has always been right by my side, supporting me in every way necessary. Growing up, I've always had a huge support system which allowed me to find myself and evolve. Modeling and acting have always been my passion. I love to express myself outside of the lens; it's a release. I have a special relationship with the camera. As far as acting, I enjoy stepping outside of my normal element and learning how to change into different characters. My goal as a young woman aiming for success is to inspire everyone around the world. I desire to be legendary, paving the way for those who never had the great support I've had my whole life. My intentions are to build an empire and help others overcome obstacles in which they never thought could happen. I believe it's my job to remain focused and stand out so that I can continue to be a role model for the youth."

Current/Upcoming Projects?: "As of now I'm working on a short film directed by ( @ScreenVaultCEO) and recently my first official London Zhiloh Tee collaboration with (@RazaRY) (@UxUDMV) Unique and Uncontemporary released on store.uxudmv.com which was very exciting! I have a few photo shoot collaborations coming soon in Miami and NYC. Me and my teammates ( @J_Pulchritude) and (@DONIBE) are having Chic Theory's first annual big event on July 21, 2012 "Sweet Splash Bash" which will be a chance to network and showcase talent from our youth in the DMV. There will be a fashion show, live entertainment, poolside, and cupcakes. More information and tickets can be found on www.donibe.com

Contact info: londonzhiloh@yahoo.com

Website: Style blog: http://www.londonzhiloh.com/

Social Contact:
Instagram: londonzhiloh


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rising Rikia Cleveland
Rikia Cleveland is a star on the rise. With her clear skin and stunningly simple features, she is a blank canvas for any artist to create a masterpiece of any kind.  Her versatility is her greatest asset that will surely have her at the top in no time.

Name: Rikia Cleveland
She Also Goes By: "1 life To live" & "Phoenix Rising"
Specialty/Talent(s)/Business: Runway and print modeling as well as some acting skills.
Affiliation(s): Righteous Ones ENT Agency
About Rikia: "19 year old Libra from Capitol Heights, aspiring to be in high fashion modeling. Runway and print modeling is my passion, there's nothing else in this world I would rather do."

Current/Upcoming Projects?: "Preparing for The Passport to Discovery model competition/Cruise and I have been shooting a lot of silent films and promo videos so look out for them!"

Social contact:
Instagram: @rikiacleveland

Vids:
Model Highlights
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photography by Beverli Alford
Get a Clue about Sharnelle
Stunning. Breath-taking. Gorgeous. All appropriate descriptions of Sharnelle Clue.  Her look and demeanor are flawless and not only is she pleasant to be around, but also very humble and professional.  All the makings of greatness are here and I don't believe it will be long until we see her reach super-model status.

Name: Sharnelle Clue
Known As: Sharnelle Clue aka NaNu
Specialty/Talent(s)/Business: Professional Runway, Print & Editorial Model 
Affiliation(s): New York Fashion Week, Black Hair Magazine, Mizani Hair Products, BET's Leading Women Summits.
About Sharnelle: "I am Jamaican born. I started modeling back in 2009 and after I started a fashion club in high school.  I immediately got picked up by my Agent and photographer Beverli Alford.  From there I went on to do a lot of photo shoots for top designers, hair stylists, and make-up artists.  I went to New York about a year or two later and participated in NY Fashion week for the first time (I was too excited)! My goals are to be featured in Vogue Italia, move to Paris, and get a chance to work with Vera Wang :)." 

Current/Upcoming Projects?: "I will be doing a showcase for the Guyana Festival, Couture fashion week, and a couple fashion shows in August, the 4th and 11th." 

Social Contact:
Instagram: @Modelnelle

Photography by Beverli Alford

Photography by Terrance
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couture Coralie Dior
Coralie Dior is a name that will soon be in the mouths of all the fashionably inclined.  Another super-model in the making? There is no question. Coralie's work speaks volumes to the potential she has as a high-fashion model and her sweet personality will surely take her wherever she desires to reach her goals.

Name: Coralie Dior Ackah
Known As: Coralie Dior
Specialty/Talent(s)/Business: Runway/Print Model
Affiliation(s): Fashion At Morgan
About Coralie Dior: I have matriculated to Morgan State University, where I am now in my third year, Marketing major. I been Modeling for 6 years now. I started with no experience during my sophmore year in high school and never stopped. As a high-fashion model and spokesperson that i am today, I was voted the face of MSU's prestigious FAM (Fashion At Morgan), student organization to representing a large number of my peers, both on and off the runway for the 2011-12 & 2012-13 school year. I believe i was born to be on a cover of magzine & model high fashion designers clothes on a runway. To get there, my goals are to expend my portfolio, market myself and use every opportunity that i get to do so to make in the modeling industry.

Current/Upcoming Projects: Guyana cultural Festival, Fashion Showcase 07.21.12 , Kora Awards-All african Music Awards (in DC) 08.11.12

Contact:

Social Contact:



These ladies are all stars in the making. I suggest you book them now before they're practically unattainable ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment